Our overarching mission is Removing barriers and building onramps for people into the kingdom of God. It’s from this mission we derive our name, “Without Walls.” We want to be intentional about removing roadblocks to experiencing God and his community, as well as actively creating ways for people to encounter Him.
We are surrendering to the challenge to follow Jesus’ way of peace, simplicity, prayer and radical hospitality. We live to embody Jesus’ presence. We are daring to spark a revolution of love to our community by bringing healing, peace and justice wherever we go by the power of the Holy Spirit. We are missional in that we are part of God’s mission for this area. We don’t wait for people to come to us; we are committed to going to the people wherever they are.”
How do we do it?
- By being relevant to our culture.
- Having gatherings where we celebrate and worship God intimately as a community.
- Listening and respond to God’s voice in our gatherings.
- Encouraging personal & corporate communication w/God.
- Bringing tangible hope and justice to the needy and homeless; the single parent, children at risk and emotionally wounded.
- Creating ways to develop the current & next generation of leaders.
- Global church planting and missions to Indonesia.
- Cultivating a close community of relationships with God and others.
- Leading others out of weakness.
- Accepting everyone.
- Being authentic.
- Demonstrating vulnerability.
- Being accountable.
- Living a life of extreme adventure with God!